1. Change of Officials: Deputy COC from Michael Rodgers to Michael Hamilton
Ambulance Provider from Clare Civil Defence to Irish Red Cross
Advanced Paramedic from Noel Carmody to Padraig Glynn
2. The Paddock will only be open from 7.00am onwards on both mornings
3. Eir Code co-ordinates to Ballyallabhan Hill Paddock: H91 P96E
4. Mechanical & Documentation Scrutiny will finish at 9.45am SHARP
5. Drivers briefing will take place at 10am beside the sign-on office.
All competitors must attend.
6. To ensure all competitors get the maximum number of runs, please ensure that
Hans Device, Helmets, Belts & Gloves are all secured, and you are ready
on approaching the Start line.
Yours in Motorsport,
Clerk of the Course.