Ten Questions with Gary Graham
I started driving at 14 and got my car license at 18 and started competing at 21. My first car was a Fiat Ritmo.
2. How did you get involved in Motorsport?
I got involved in motorsport through a friend of mine when I was serving my apprenticeship.
3. What is your daily driver and what is your competition car for the weekend?
My daily driver is a Suzuki jeep 2.0 diesel. My racecar is a Peugeot 205 GTI.
4. What is your occupation?
I am currently working as a mechanic with Dublin fire brigade.
5. What is your highest achievement to date in Motorsport?
My highest achievement in motorsport is probably class Champion in the Libre Class in 2009
6. What is your favourite thing about Hillclimbing?
What I like about hill climbing is that the people are so helpful and friendly and great craic to be with for a weekend.
7. What car would you most like to drive on a hill?
The car I would most like to drive on a hill is probably mine own car a formula Ireland.
8. Who is your Motorsport idol?
Idol has to be Senna nobody comes close to him.
10. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you need to bring with you?
If I was stuck on a desert island it would have to be teabags, sugar and milk to make some tea.
Is there anyone you want to thank (Marshals, Sponsors, etc.)?
I would like to thank my wife for putting up with all the “nonsense” as she puts it and all my friends who have helped me along the way with my cars.